Revise & Resubmit:
The Economic Value of Breaking Bad: Misbehavior, Schooling and the Labor Market. - [pdf]
- joint with Nicholas Papageorge and Yu Zheng.
- Round 2 R&R at Journal of Political Economy.
Family Disadvantage, Gender and the Returns to Genetic Human Capital. - [pdf]
- [first author] - joint with Esben Agerbo, Dorthe Bleses, Preben Bo Mortensen, Anders Børglum, David M. Hougaarde, Ole Morse, Merete Nordentofte, Thomas Wergee and Michael Rosholm.
- R&R at Scandinavian Journal of Economics.
Intergenerational Effects of Early-Life Advantage: Lessons from a Primate Study. - [pdf]
- joint with Amanda M. Dettmer, James J. Heckman, Juan Pantano and Stephen J. Suomi.
The Nurture of Nature and the Nature of Nurture: How Genes and Investments Interact in the Formation of Skills. - [pdf]
- joint with Mikkel Aagaard Houmark and Michael Rosholm.
The Effect of Maternal Psychological Distress on Children's Cognitive Development. - [pdf]
Genes and Academic Achievement in Primary School.
- joint with Mikkel Aagaard Houmark (first author), Esben Agerbo, Preben Bo Mortensen and Michael Rosholm.
Work in Progress:
The Role of Genes in Socioeconomic Outcomes.
- joint with Steven Durlauf, Andros Kourtellos and Chih Ming Tan.
Developmental Consequences of Early Life Adversity.
- joint with Steven Cole, Amanda Dettmer, James Heckman, Michael Kobor, Juan Pantano, and Stephen Suomi.