Published and Accepted Journal Articles:
- Forthcoming at American Economic Review.
Intergenerational Effects of Early-Life Advantage: Lessons from a Primate Study. [pdf] - with Amanda M. Dettmer, James J. Heckman, Juan Pantano and Stephen J. Suomi.
- Forthcoming at Journal of Political Economy.
- (first author) with Esben Agerbo, Dorthe Bleses, Preben Bo Mortensen, Anders Børglum, David M. Hougaarde, Ole Morse, Merete Nordentofte, Thomas Wergee and Michael Rosholm.
- Scandinavian Journal of Economics 124(2), 2022.
Work in Progress:
Genes and Academic Achievement in Primary School. [pdf] - with Mikkel Aagaard Houmark (first author), Esben Agerbo, Preben Bo Mortensen and Michael Rosholm.
- Revise and resubmit at Economic Journal.
The Economic Value of Breaking Bad: Misbehavior, Schooling and the Labor Market. [pdf] - with Nicholas Papageorge and Yu Zheng.
The Lasting Effects of Early Childhood Education on Promoting the Skills and Social Mobility of Disadvantaged African Americans. [pdf] [working paper version] - with Jorge L. Garcia, and James J. Heckman.
- Journal of Political Economy 131(6), 2023
Intergenerational Dynamic Complementarity - with Juan Pantano and Carolina Vera Rivera.
Gender Differences in the Development of Early Skills - with Mikkel Aagaard Houmark and Michael Rosholm.